Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cockroaches "Email 2 My Roomate"

* I was going to post a poem, but lol I don't think Imma do that! lol

Dear Roommate,

I have something very neat I want to tell you! I have two pets that I'm bring back to the house. Do you think that you can guess what they are? Well, there brown and have no fur. They are really quick! Your lucky if you can catch them. As matter of fact most people really don't like these creatures. There names are Ben and Martha and they are cockroaches! Before you start freaking out you have nothing to worry about I'm going to make sure they stay inside there little home at all times. But your probably wondering and wanting to ask why I'm doing this right? Well I've been reading a book over them and they just fascinates me in every way! They stay alive at least 2 to 3 weeks after there head is cut off! That happens because there brain is not just in there head like ours but its throughout there body. They have been on this earth before the dinosaurs and they are STILL here. I just want to watch them and see how they go about life for a little while. I'm sure if you were to read the book you would grow fond of the Ben and Martha. Just to make sure you CAN'T smash them with your shoe or try to kill them (even though you trying to kill them may not work since killing them is a hassle). So stepping on them won't help. You will just end of with cockroach guts on your shoe and the roach will still be alive so just FYI. Well anyways see you soon! Ben and Martha are so excited to meet you!!

P.S. Martha just had a little baby named Amber as you can see in the picture lol. See you soon! Hope your summer is going well!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you name a cockroach, animals that are known to be very old, as Martha. That is as appropriate as Gretel. Ha I wrote a poem, which was not as fun as I had expected, but your email is lovely and I can appreciate your false enthusiasm. I assume you are like me, and you would never have pet cockroaches. I love how you also include that attempting to kill them (steeping on them) is not the best method of ceasing their existence, seems the creepy crawlers are invincible! Hope your roommate is open minded.

    ReplyDelete